Chevy/GMC: GM3500/4500 Bus Suspension
Features and Benefits
- Variable stiffness and damping adjusted automatically and instantaneously to optimize vehicle ride and handling based on road conditions without driver intervention.Variable stiffness and damping adjusted automatically and instantaneously to optimize vehicle ride and handling based on road conditions without driver intervention.
- Non-torque reactive 5-Link suspension optimized with CLASS® to maintain proper driveline geometry through full range of torque inputs and axle movement reducing driveline noise, vibration, and fatigue.
- Automatic load leveling compensates for variable payload distribution and imbalance plus on-demand kneeling.
- No modification to OEM exhaust system required.
- Compatible with most body installations and chassis configurations.
- 9,600 lbs GAWR (as used on G4500)
- 8,600 lbs GAWR (as used on G3500)
- All kits contain suspension components and struts; secondary volumes and mounts; power module w/ECU and mounts; height and steering sensors; all hydraulic lines and wire harnesses; and driver interface.
Chevy/GMC GM3500/4500 Suspension Schematics
Engineered suspension solutions for your ride and handling issues.
Download and view detailed information about this system: