Ford F-550 Bus Suspension
Features and Benefits
- Variable stiffness and damping adjusted automatically and instantaneously to optimize vehicle ride and handling based on road conditions without driver intervention.
- Non-torque reactive 5-Link suspension optimized with CLASS® to maintain proper driveline geometry through full range of torque inputs and axle movement reducing driveline noise, vibration, and fatigue.
- Automatic load leveling compensates for variable payload distribution and imbalance plus on-demand kneeling.
- No modification to OEM exhaust system required.
- Compatible with most body installations and chassis configurations.
- 14,700 lb GAWR
- 13,660 lb GAWR
- All kits contain suspension components and struts; secondary volumes and mounts; power module w/ECU and mounts; height and steering sensors; all hydraulic lines and wire harnesses; and driver interface.
Ford F-550 Suspension Schematics
Engineered suspension solutions for your ride and handling issues.
Ford F-550 Cab Chassis
Download and view detailed information about this system:
2017 F-550 Suspension Manuals
2011-2016 F-550 Suspension Manuals
- Suspension Serial Numbers 2001435 and Higher
- Suspension Serial Numbers 2001434 and Lower