RAM 3500 Suspension
Features and Benefits
- Variable stiffness and damping adjusted automatically and instantaneously to optimize vehicle ride and handling based on road conditions without driver intervention.
- Non-torque reactive 5-Link suspension optimized with CLASS® to maintain proper driveline geometry through full range of torque inputs and axle movement reducing driveline noise, vibration, and fatigue.
- Automatic load leveling compensates for variable payload distribution and imbalance plus on-demand kneeling.
- No modification to OEM exhaust system required.
- Compatible with most body installations and chassis configurations.
- 9,850 lbs GAWR
- All kits contain suspension components and struts; secondary volumes and mounts; power module w/ECU and mounts; height and steering sensors; all hydraulic lines and wire harnesses; and driver interface.
RAM 3500 Suspension Schematics
Engineered suspension solutions for your ride and handling issues.